Re: [TenTec] wither CW?

To: joe@dl4cf.com, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] wither CW?
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 21:45:32 -0400
Did we all tell them that yet?   I am still learning CW and I told
them I did not like the slogan even though (until I learn CW) I
am strictly an SSB operator.   I think BOTH slogans are limiting
and suggest limited product appeal or application.   Why would
a marketing department EVER want limit the appeal of the product,
especially when it does a good job on both modes ?    Dumb.

I can see why they want to sound like MORE than a CW product,
but the whole concept of limiting product appeal to a more
specialized, limited audience, seems dumb to me.

Just MY take.