Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec rebranding

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec rebranding
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 15:33:17 -0400
Gee... that is not good to hear.   I called them directly and asked
before I posted my message.   They said the boards for the switching
line are made overseas, and so are some of the metal cases, now.   They
put the feet and labels on those over here.

They said the linear supplies are made 100 percent here in the US.

Too bad to hear the quality may be lower on the foreign-made stuff.