Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec rebranding

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec rebranding
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 15:29:38 -0400
Oh....  gee... I don't know...   what is the price difference ?   Maybe
the price differential would induce one to take the gamble.

Of course, even if TT does not burn them in,  having a local vendor
willing to stand up in case of defect or damage in shipping is worth A
LOT.

A lot of SWLs buy those inexpensive Kaito or Degen 1102 SW rigs from a
guy in China... while I purchased mine for a little more from a business
in Texas... just to have the assurance I was dealing with a domestic
vendor in case of any warranty, damage in shipping, or other problems.