Re: [TenTec] wither CW?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] wither CW?
From: "Phil Chambley Sr." <k4dpk@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 17:47:39 -0400
Stu...

I guess I've let myself form an opinion based on first hand knowledge of
some here in GA.  You are correct, of course, they may not represent much
more than their own clique.

I am well aware of some very fine HS CW ops inside and outside this forum,
who've been pressed to keyboards by such things as arthritis, etc.  I'm
beginning to get there myself.

Phil C. Sr.
k4dpk