Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec rebranding

To: "Ten Tec List" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec rebranding
From: "Toby Pennington" <toby423@embarqmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 19:48:12 -0400
I have been following this thread with interest.

Two weeks ago I sent a 262G power supply for repair.  The filter caps were bad.
 This is the supply that matches the Triton 4 transceiver.

I got the supply back today and it works just  fine.  The old caps were sent
back along with the repaired supply.  Guess where the caps were made?

They were made in Brazil!    So,  some 35 years ago Ten Tec used parts from
other countries and noone complained as far as  I know.  Maybe China is a horse
of a different color.

Toby  W4CAK