Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec rebranding

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec rebranding
From: "Walt Amos" <waltk8cv4612amos@att.net>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 15:57:25 -0400
I think guys who sell on the " E " place go to great trouble to solve
problems so as to NOT have a bad rating! We should not be saying he is a
CROOK unless you know for sure! Not that I want or have a HB-1A or TT-2030
or like imports, but I sure do have a lot of them. Some Yaesu rigs are made
in China. I got some cut up Broccoli at COSTCO and low and behold, it was a
product of CHINA ! Now there's something to worry about if you want to worry
! :-)))

Walt K8CV Royal Oak, MI.