Re: [TenTec] wither CW?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] wither CW?
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 21:30:25 -0400
I suggest you download as many as you want to try... most will allow you
a free trial period - and see which you like best.   They are kinda like
tooth brushes in that they all pretty much work the same, but some are
just enough different that you may prefer one over another just on some
quirk or peccadillo.

Have you ever run into a red head guy named Danny Williams in the
Bozeman area?    He used to be the banjo player in my college bluegrass
band.  He is
about 53 now.  (Long shot question)