Re: [TenTec] Bens best what???

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Bens best what???
From: "George Allgood" <myp4k69@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 21:27:13 -0400
The phrase is actually "Bens Best Bent Wire"......probably the most rhythmic
phrase I've ever heard.
But.....that was back in the heyday of the BUG.    It sounds better with
just a touch of
"swing".   There are other words and phrases that bring back the Morse
magic.....
I like the word POSSESSES  or the call K2UFO.   I can not figure a way to
demonstrate
these things on the computer...maybe you can try them with your key on the
air??
73 George, W4GFA