[TenTec] Possible Swap Jupiter for Omni VII/ Orion 565 ??

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Possible Swap Jupiter for Omni VII/ Orion 565 ??
From: "NZ8J" <nz8j@woh.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 06:54:19 -0400
I recently purchased a used Ten Tec Jupiter 538 (it has an 2004 serial
number) and I am so pleased with it's operation that I would like to
have a few more features and try to work out a swap for an Omni VII/AT
or possibly an Orion 565/AT.

The Jupiter is a gray cabinet/green screen with the new chip in it
adding  the new CW  functions. It also has a Ten Tec tuner installed.
The condition is a 9.5, excellent condition, screen is perfect and it
works as new.

I would like to swap with someone who has a Omni VII/AT or Orion 565/AT
and who might want something a little simpler and cheaper in it's place
and recover some cash in the process.

I have the manual and power cord, I do not have the original box, but it
would be very well packed for shipment. It is from a non smoking
environment.

I also have the Ten Tec 706 Microphone and Ten Tec 1208 6 Meter
Transverter that can go with it if necessary.

If you have what I am looking for and would like to trade please email
off list to nz8j@woh.rr.com with details of your radio (year of
manufacture, options, etc) and how much difference you would require to
swap. It must also be from a non smoking environment.

I do not want to sell the Jupiter outright at this time.

Thanks for looking
Tim
NZ8J
nz8j@woh.rr.com