Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Power Supplies

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Power Supplies
From: "Mike Hyder -N4NT-" <Mike_N4NT@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 09:53:17 -0400
I believe the 252/262 models were the last without OVP.  You were wise to
avoid using the older supply with no OVP protection.  With an older supply,
look inside for a small circuit board which connects directly to the rear
panel output socket's positive lead - if present, the OVP is installed.

Those shown at  http://www.qsl.net/tentec/ttps.htm  listed as the following:
255, 260, 280, 936, 960, 961 & 962, and any current model 20+ amp Ten-Tec
supply are safe.

73, Mike N4NT