Re: [TenTec] Yahoo groups

To: ken.d.brown@hawaiiantel.net, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Yahoo groups
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 11:09:00 -0400
Geeze, guys... how hard is it?   You click on a web page link...
you type in your name and a sentence saying why you wanna join,
which is designed to filter out unwanted guests and spammers from
real members... and you wait for email confirmation from the
moderator.    That cannot take more than a minute.

It just ain't that hard.   Just try it... especially if you have an
Omni VII or would like to joint that group of really nice fellers.
Way easier than you think.

Happy day and Good DX to ya !!!!  ============= K8JHR  ============