Re: [TenTec] Comparison of Ten Tec Orion II with Flex 500A

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Comparison of Ten Tec Orion II with Flex 500A
From: "N4PY2" <n4py2@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 16:37:58 -0400
The big thing with Flex is the panadapter.  The SSB performance of both the
Orion and Flex 5000 is great.  My software can easily provide a great
panadapter for the Orion with LP-Pan if you want to do the VE7TK mod, or
with an inexpensize Flex 1500 without the mod.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Drive
Hays, NC 28635
www.n4py.com