[TenTec] v.9 question/ssb filter

To: tentec <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] v.9 question/ssb filter
From: Ralph Matheny K8RYU <mathenyr@marietta.edu>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 12:28:41 -0400 (EDT)
I have an Omni-V with the v.9 chip. Generally like the v.9 firmware, but
I have stumbled upon a "bug" (to me). When I operate "split", if I use the
"tune" button it clears the radio out of split mode.  Now that I know this
is what is going on, it isn't such an issue, but I wonder if this is a bug
in my radio or if the firmware does this by design.  I asked N4PY a while
back, he said he didn't have an Omni-V to test so he couldn't answer.

Also....does anybody have a 2.4 Khz 9Mhz SSB filter that I might pick
up?  I'd prefer the INRAD, but the TT would probably be OK also.

73  DE K8RYU