Re: [TenTec] omni 6+/ power issue

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] omni 6+/ power issue
From: Wayne Dial <w8aju_wdial@att.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 17:46:18 -0800 (PST)
Yes Stuart, it is fun to work on some of the older equipment.  I spent many
years working for a gas utility doing  two-way- radio and telemetering work.  I
covered the western half of Mich. We controlled the base stations and
telemtering  systems from all over the state.  Later it was not so much fun as
it was mostly about changing out boards, so I retired in the spring of 1998.  I
was getting paid for my hobby and I was glad to see Monday morning.  I only
seen
my boss every 3 months  and he  was 175 miles from my area. So that made it
even
better. HI!

Wayne