Re: [TenTec] PTO - solid state tuning video.

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] PTO - solid state tuning video.
From: <rrbunn@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 16:54:05 -0500
I also have a Corsair II and I looked at the HW-101 mod,  I decided not to mod
my HW-101 as it's like putting a hybred power plant in a 53 Chevy, may work
better but loses it appeal.  The other problem was making the structure for the
tube follower.

It would be very interesting if the DDS could be a plug in.  I also have a
remote VFO and that may be the place to install the DDS so as not to make major
changes to the radio.

73 Rick
N4ASX