Re: [TenTec] FS:SignaLink USB Sound Card

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] FS:SignaLink USB Sound Card
From: "Dave Reynolds" <dave@k6wrf.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 10:14:11 -0800
Hi John,
Thanks for the reply. In answer to your question on if it will work with
your Orion 2. Yes it will as all you will have to do is purchase their
accessory plug for the O2 as it's an 8 pin Din and mine for the O 7 is a 5
pin accessory plug. The part # for the cable is: SLCAB8PD and it's $14.95
from Tigertronics.
The Jumper setting inside is the same configuration as the O7. As far as the
cable length goes the USB cable is about 6 feet long and the accessory cable
is about 2 feet long because you want the SignaLink on or close to the rig.
Just let me know what you want to do as you were the first to reply so will
hold it till you say yes or no on buying it.

                                                         Tnx es 73
                                                                           Dave
K6WRF