Re: [TenTec] Corsair II realignment: DIY?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair II realignment: DIY?
From: "Dr. Gerald N. Johnson" <geraldj@weather.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2011 01:20:51 -0600
Mouser carries Vishay-Sprague Atoms. They seem to be the same high
quality they originally were. Much larger for better heat dissipation
than the miniatures too.

I hadn't considered drilling new holes in the board to use radial caps,
but I think I'd be inclined to have spliced one of the leads on a radial
cap so it could routed to the original holes.

73, Jerry, K0CQ