Re: [TenTec] Antenna follow up- asked for help in January- need more hel

To: <geraldj@weather.net>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Antenna follow up- asked for help in January- need more help.....
From: "Denton" <denton@oregontrail.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 19:35:25 -0800
I use a horizontal loop..about 235 ft in length.

My current matchbox has an adjustable tap on the input coil. With a little
tinkering with the input tap, feedline length, feedline width, I have gotten
my matchbox to work 80 thru 10 meters, WARC bands and 60 meters (if 2.25 to
1 swr is acceptable on 60 meters)included.

Quite a bit of work....but to me it was all worth it.