Re: [TenTec] Hallicrafters SX28 - was CorsairII notch potentiometer

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Hallicrafters SX28 - was CorsairII notch potentiometer
From: "Ronnie" <n1udi@att.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 00:54:16 -0500
Hello Ralph

In ref: to your msg about the SX-28. I have  friend that might have interest
in the radio. First is it still available ? Second can you supply jpgs of
the radio? Third how bad off is it? Sense he is vision impaired I would have
to be the one to work on it for him to get it back up to specs. Advise.
Regards, Rock