Re: [TenTec] Corsair II speaker source?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair II speaker source?
From: Al Gulseth <wb5jnc@centurytel.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 09:04:18 -0600
Given TT's propensity to not re-invent the wheel, it's probably a standard
size. I have a few close to that size (~3-1/8 x 1-7/8 on center mounting as
best I can measure) that were salvaged from dead computer monitors with built
in speakers.

Some of the electronic surplus outfits would perhaps be a good source. The
speakers I have are similar to this one in the Alltronics catalog (except
without the extra mounting bracket assembly):

http://www.alltronics.com/cgi-bin/item/95V017/53/8-Ohm-Folded-Horn-Speaker#

Other than it would cost way more to ship than what they're asking for the
speaker itself....

73, Al