Re: [TenTec] Orion II sweep display?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II sweep display?
From: Rsoifer@aol.com
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 11:23:29 -0500 (EST)
Lee,

Sounds good to me.  Bring it back, along with the waterfall!

73 Ray

In a message dated 2/26/2011 4:17:46 P.M. GMT Standard Time, kc9cdt@aol.com
 writes:

Ray,
He is talking about the nice feature (which was removed in  2.044a) that
freezes the sweep dsplay when you tune so that you can pounce  right on
the signal your after..I LOVED IT...NOW IT IS GONE  :-(
73,
Lee