Re: [TenTec] eagle

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] eagle
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2011 00:03:56 -0400
Thanks, Mike.   Again, to clarify, I was not being critical by my
question.

I appreciate your answer - and I think it makes a prima facie persuasive
case, perhaps shifting of the burden (onus) to TenTec, or others, to provide
a cogent explanation -  either why your expensive meter is inaccurate
or to provide some other 'splanation  for the apparent power shortfalls.

Thanks for the courtesy of a reply.

Perhaps you would be happier with one of those old RS CB meters
as long as it indicated 100 W output ....      ;-)

                (He said in jest, donning his flame proof suit
                   in case Dave did not see the humor in it.... ;-)

Happy Trails.