Re: [TenTec] SLIGHTLY OT

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] SLIGHTLY OT
From: Steve Hunt <steve@karinya.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 22:51:39 +0100
Art,

That's probably wise, if you're happy with its performance on the other
bands!

I, too, am "blessed" with a relatively small garden. When I got serious
about 160m operation I went for a 40ft top-loaded vertical and as many
radials as I could manage before getting tired and bored :)

Good luck,
Steve G3TXQ