Re: [TenTec] Frequency output from Orion 2 via Cat Port

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Frequency output from Orion 2 via Cat Port
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 19:20:01 -0400
Amen, JH.     I may be the only one to use N4PY with my Omni VII in
Radio Mode, as I like tweaking buttons and turning knobs, but also like
the things the software does on screen.   Makes a great combination for
me.

Similarly with the RX-320D.   I tried some other software for it,
claiming to
do more - which it does - but it does nothing as well or as clearly as the
N4PY software.

so I really like the flexibility Radio Mode Plus the software gives me.

Happy Trails.

you can then take advantage of the fact