[TenTec] Corsair II loss of Tx output power

To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair II loss of Tx output power
From: Greg S <oldlongbeard@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 16:25:28 -0700 (PDT)
Suddenly, with no other changes to the station, the ALC light stopped
blinking.....and I have no output power, but Amperage draw in "lock" mode is
considerable (15-20A depending on ALC level setting). We DID have considerable
lightning since I last operated a week or so ago. Antenna is switched out, but
not unhooked. Receiver seems just fine. Any "obvious" first places to look?
Seems I may remember some diodes in the ALC circuit, or something..?????? Thank
you in advance.

73-
Greg Schippers, KC8HXO