Re: [TenTec] Jupiter CW personality problem

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Jupiter CW personality problem
From: Mark Milburn <markkq0i@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 18:00:26 -0700 (PDT)
I suspect that Jup still has the original chip in it.  If so, it will only
hold one personality at a time.  You have to have the personalities
on your computer and reload the new personality mode every time
you want to switch personalities.  Ten Tec has the newer, larger
chip you can install and then it will hold both personalities so you
can switch just by holding down the Mode button as you have
described.

Mark Milburn    KQ0I
Des Moines, IA

on Skype as:  markkq0i