Re: [TenTec] ARRL Reviews

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] ARRL Reviews
From: Rsoifer@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 10:56:27 -0400 (EDT)
Not only that, but the radios themselves are (in some respects) a moving
target.  Most modern radios are SDRs, and the firmware keeps  changing.  The
Orion II DSP noise reduction, for example, has changed a lot  since the
review appeared.

73 Ray W2RS

In a message dated 9/2/2011 12:12:26 P.M. GMT Standard Time,