Re: [TenTec] (no subject)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] (no subject)
From: Bill Rowlett <kc4atu@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 01:49:35 +0000
Jerry, wish them to fail, NO WAY. Just look back to all the other people who
have been successful in ham radio, but it did not last.

Jim, small market, yes, very small. The big three rice box boys do not live by
ham radio alone. They each do other things to make ends meet. Time will tell if
Elecraft can make it in the long run on radio alone. I wish them luck and hope
they do.

KC4ATU