Re: [TenTec] Question

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Question
From: Carl Moreschi <n4py2@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2011 21:02:03 -0400
Yes, with my N4PY software, the multi step IF tap mod is not necessary.
  And you can share antennas with a very simple one wire addition to
bring the sub-receiver antenna connection out to the spare jack.  This
will allow both the SDR-IQ receiver and Orion  (or Orion II) to share
the same antenna.  This mod is written up in my N4PY Orion help file.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Dr.
Hays, NC 28635
www.n4py.com