Re: [TenTec] Omni VI+, VII, or Orion for next rig. Can't decide

To: Greg S <oldlongbeard@yahoo.com>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI+, VII, or Orion for next rig. Can't decide
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 13:35:57 -0500
Thanks for the clarification and confirmation.   Quite an education
this hobby, for sure.

My wife does not always seem to understand why I spend more time
reading the books and on the internet, than on the air... but it is
amazing how much there is to learn.

The materials you mention are top notch.   I cannot tell you guys how
much I appreciated the personal notes I have received from guys like Rob
Sherwood,  explaining what is out there on his web pages.  Others like
Rick DJ0IP at Spiderbeam, Jay Hallas of ARRL, Rudy Severns N6LF,  Phil
Salas, AD5X,  Jim Brown of this list, Bob K4TAX on the Omni VII list,
and so many others who have taken time to help me get started.

Thanks.