Re: [TenTec] CENTURION CLEANING

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] CENTURION CLEANING
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2011 19:18:47 -0500
I have occasionally blown my Centurion out with a smallish bellows
blower borrowed form my camping gear.   Light wind, no high pressure,
and no more.    NOT a can of compressed air, and NOT my shop air
compressor.   That is it, just a light blow of air.

The exterior, gets a light dusting with a damp rag, dampened with only
water.   I keep it under a nice cover when not in use.   That keeps
almost all dust and dirt from inside it.

Check out rig coveralls - the guy is very good, has good commo with
customers, and makes good on his promises, no arguments, and the covers
are really nice with clear fronts, hardly see them.  I have several and
really thought the guy bent over backwards - he messed up one, and fell
all over himself making good, I was totally impressed with his attitude
about customer satisfaction.

http://www.rigcoveralls.net/

Just MY take.