Re: [TenTec] CENTURION CLEANING

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] CENTURION CLEANING
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 17:05:34 -0500
Mr. Schmidt --

Where did you get your dust covers?    Mine are from RigCoveralls in
Kalamazoo, MI, ...  If yours are different, could you provide a clue as
to who makes them.   I am also a firm believer in covers.   I like mine
because they have a clear plastic front and you can see the radio faces
through them... makes the shack look cool even when covered, but I am
open to other ideas and designs.

I agree with your assessment on air filtration vs lower air flow, and
would hate to overheat the circuit or tubes trying to clean the air.

Thanks loads.   Happy trails and Happy Holidays to ya.

On 12/10/2011 6:03 AM, Richard Schmidt wrote:

> wondering if anyone with a Centurion has tried a simple air filtration
> medium of some kind on the outside of the amplifier to clean the air
> before it enters the cabinet.That would seem to limit air flow which
> is probably a very bad idea.

All of my stuff has dust covers.