Re: [TenTec] OT: Old QSTs, CQs, etc.

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: Old QSTs, CQs, etc.
From: Jim Lowman <jmlowman@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 16:51:57 -0800
As they became available, I ordered the CDs with five years of QST in
each set,
beginning with 1960-64; about the time that I first became interested in
ham radio.

To be honest, they have sat on the shelf, unused, for over 10 years.  I
can appreciate
Dave's observation about history of the hobby, but I don't have the time
to go back
through them without good reason.  I barely have time to read the
current issues.
Who knew that retirement could be so time-consuming?

73 de Jim - AD6CW