[TenTec] Centurion Amplifier history

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Centurion Amplifier history
From: "Speer, Doug" <Doug.Speer@FairbanksMorse.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 07:43:58 -0500
I'm looking at acquiring and adding a Model 422 Centurion to my Ten-Tec station
line up.  Can anyone tell me or point me to the history or evolution of the
Centurion?  Questions I have are:   any differences other than cosmetics
between the Model 422 and the current Model 422B?   Any  updates that should be
performed on the 422?   Are there any production runs (i.e. serial number
ranges) that should be avoided?  I've done a cursory internet search but have
not found a good history.

Doug, W9PN
Janesville, WI

----------Legal Disclaimer----------

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential,
and is intended solely for the use of the named addressee.  No other person is
authorized to access, copy or re-use this message (or any information contained
herein).  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately
by replying to this message and delete it from your computer.