Re: [TenTec] Top receivers

To: <wb5jnc@centurytel.net>, "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Top receivers
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 18:12:16 +0200
BOTH

Actually the older analog Ten-Tecs were about as good as 12v bipolar rigs
get.
It is some of the newer rigs that are a disaster and as I recall, NONE of
the disasters are Ten-Tec rigs.
So, it doesn't affect our transmitters so much, but it affects the bands we
have to work with when the other rigs are so bad.

All of the information for understanding this thread is shown clearly in the
many slides of Rob Sherwood's various presentations.

73
Rick, DJ0IP