Re: [TenTec] Top receivers

To: k9yc@arrl.net, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Top receivers
From: "Robert Mcgraw" <rmcgraw@blomand.net>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 13:51:51 -0500 (CDT)
Somehow, someway, we need to educate operators in how to operate a
station cleanly.   I agree with another post that we are seeing and
experiencing some really bad signals on the band and to a large extent,
it is not the actual fault of the equipment.  It is the operator
mis-using the equipment.

I checked into the Tentec 20M net yesterday using my Omni VII and
Centurion amp.  While the net was active, I received 4 e-mails that
commented on "great audio" what settings and mike are you using.  The
answer, "just stock stuff, no external processing".

73
Bob, K4TAX