Re: [TenTec] Top receivers

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Top receivers
From: "chacuff" <chacuff@cableone.net>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 19:08:32 -0500
From: "Jim Lowman" <jmlowman@sbcglobal.net>

> Maybe I'm being overly optimistic about human nature, but I think most
> hams would be receptive to suggestions about improving the quality of
> their signals.

I agree with you Jim,

I certainly want my signal to be the best it can be with the equipment I
have.  And if some part of the problem is op error then I want to fix it.
That's why my sudden concern about interferring with stuff in the house that
has not been a problem before..don't want neighbor problems and for sure
don't want to pollute the bands anymore than they already are.  Of course it
couldn't get any worse than 40m SSB a couple nights ago trying to work one
of the recent DXpeditions...  Terrible behavior.

Cecil
K5DL