Re: [TenTec] Top receivers

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Top receivers
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 23:09:27 -0400
THANKS BOB.     That is nice to know.

I suppose some of the other rigs are better than as stated in their
brochures, but one would think they would make some noise about it - it
would be an easy way to claim they had upgraded the rig... just improve
that by using cleaner op amps, or something, and then claim super audio
improvement, and create further demand for a new rig.

Sheesh... I wonder why the manufacturers just don't ask ME what they
should do...  it would be so easy...  and they could save a lot of money
on their marketing departments...         ;-)