Re: [TenTec] RFI Issues

To: "TenTec .com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] RFI Issues
From: Jim WA9YSD <wa9ysd@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 22:52:12 -0700 (PDT)
Sorry Jim

When the FCC had checked out my installation cause of an RFI issue, they found
that I had a bad solder joint on my shielded ground and fixed it for me.  All
was well.  If the the shielded ground was BS they would have told me and not
fix it?

Tying station ground to electrical ground low impedance please describe.

Existing wiring.  The 2 grounds were separated at time of inspection was in
code then but is not in code now, residential wiring does not have to be
upgraded unless there was remodeling, house was sold, and the sort, so then it
needs to be brought up to code at that time.

Stay on course, fight a good fight, and keep the faith. Jim K9TF/WA9YSD