Re: [TenTec] RFI Issues

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] RFI Issues
From: Carl Moreschi <n4py2@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 08:40:18 -0400
The most important thing to disconnect when a lightning storm is coming
is all power from all equipment.  I have all my power connections going
to a common plug.  I pull this one plug and 100% of all my computer and
radio equipment is now isolated from main power.

The second most important thing to disconnect is the phone and data
connections coming from outside the house to the computer equipment.

The third most important is to disconnect the antennas from the radios.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Dr.
Hays, NC 28635
www.n4py.com