Re: [TenTec] CW Filters ??? FOLLOW UP

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] CW Filters ??? FOLLOW UP
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 18:23:17 -0400
I THANK ALL OF THE MEMBERS WHO REPLIED TO MY INQUIRY ABOUT NARROW
FILTERS FOR MY OMNI VII.

After considering all the comments and recommendations for a week or so,
I have decided to spring for both filters - for several reasons, not the
least of which are:

        1) Because they will maximize flexibility and options
        when operating under difficult conditions, such as a
        contest or weak signals, or working a weak one next
        to a flame thrower...

        and

        2)  just because I can.

Thank you for all the input - I learned a bit - and that
is always a good thing !