[TenTec] My First Ten-Tec

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] My First Ten-Tec
From: jliving39@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 17:46:14 +0000 (UTC)
Discovered TT in early 80s with an ARGO 509 which I still have. Also still have
my OMNI V, VI+, Argo V, 6N2, and ARGO 515.  Have had a Corsair, Scouts, etc.
Currently on line with an OMNI VII and an Eagle.  Prior to TT was addicted to
mainly Viking Rangers and Hammarlund Receivers.  Have had assorted rice burners
for short periods along the way, but never liked them as well as the TT gear.
In the late 50s used a Viking Ranger and a pre WWII Hammarlund 120 (father of
the 129x). Looking forward to the NEW ARGO VI.  Needless to say I am from East
Tenn.  Long live TT!
73s, jim, K4CFA,Reston, Va.