Re: [TenTec] My First Ten-Tec

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] My First Ten-Tec
From: Steve Berg <wa9jml@frontier.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2012 15:02:38 -0500
I mounted the Gotham antenna with conduit clamps and porcelain
insulators on a 15 foot long redwood 4x4.  I had it for many years, but
left it when I left a rented house, and I think someone pitched it.
Now, I have a Hy-Gain trap vertical with about 2000 feet of wire around
the base, and that works a lot better than the Gotham ever did.

Steve WA9JML