[TenTec] Omni-C Display problem

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni-C Display problem
From: John <jh.graves@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2012 10:55:52 -0400
My Omni-C has started showing a display error that effects only the
display.  On 20 M, the display is exactly 8 Mhz low.   The same is true
for 15 and 10 Meters as well.  There are other errors below 20 M to40
Meters but I have not been able to define them so clearly. 80 M seems to
display correctly.  This has not affected other aspects of operation of
the transceiver, and the error only affects the Mhz display.  The
kilohertz display (to the right of the decimal seem to be correct) This
does not appear for about a minute or so after power-up.   Everything
else seems to work normally.

Has anyone seen this error before and found a cure /fix?  This is not my
primary transceiver but I do use it just keep things working.   Any
suggestions are welcomed.

John / WA1JG