Re: [TenTec] new amp

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] new amp
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 19:07:32 -0400
Just to add a bit to what Rick said, my Omni VII has a transmit delay
setting in the MENU settings.   I don't have to think about it if I use
my Centurion amp, but I do if I am at the contest station and using an
old Alpha amp we have there.  I use a slight delay when using my TS-590s
with the Centurion or it does not key it up.  I THINK there is a similar
setting for the Orion II.   Not sure, but that is what I would look for.

Hope this is on target.