Re: [TenTec] New amp Flex 1500 DOES have open collector

To: rmcgraw@blomand.net, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] New amp Flex 1500 DOES have open collector
From: Stuart Rohre <rohre@arlut.utexas.edu>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 19:24:53 -0500
OH, OK, that is good for the design, bad for the manual writer not
making it clear.

A lot of times info on external connectors is lacking.  My Kenwood did
not include as much info as would have been helpful, like how you use
some of the available signals.

My bonafides:  I have revised a number of manuals in my work; and helped
write a new model manual from scratch, for a kit.  Now that is a task!

They have talent over at Flex, I have known many of them for years in
local clubs.  Good that Ten Tec has that new ampl. to interface to the
QRP Flex.

Stuart Rohre
K5KVH