Re: [TenTec] new amp

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] new amp
From: Don Allen <w9cw@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 13:35:10 -0500
Jim,

I certainly fully agree on your statement regarding Ten-Tec engineering,
build-quality, and overall QC.  However, unless I'm reading or inferring
the below statement incorrectly, it appears you imply that Ameritron
amps are built offshore.  Every Ameritron amp that I'm aware of (tube
amps) is built in Starkville, MS, as I've paid several recent visits to
the plant and observed the ladies on the production line.  I'm not
addressing their engineering design or QC here of course, only the fact
their amps are built in Starkville, Mississippi USA.

73
Don W9CW