Re: [TenTec] Omni 7 shuts down on overcurrent on 10-12 meters only

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni 7 shuts down on overcurrent on 10-12 meters only
From: "denton" <denton@oregontrail.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 16:33:34 -0700
6 meters acts normally...
I sent the rig to TT some time ago at least twice for same problem, but at that time it was intermittent...and they said could not find the problem.
Finally it surfaced permanently.
It dosen't make much difference what the pwr level is set on the rig...the slighest bit of drive and the rig shuts itself down.
I will pull the covers and check out the caps in the pa section.