[TenTec] 425 Titan vacuum relay

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 425 Titan vacuum relay
From: "Harry Coates" <WA8HC1@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 22:30:29 -0500
Hello to all,  Got an easy question.. Been all thru the manual, and can’t find
the type of vacuum relay used in it.. When I switch to “Operate” the RX signal
goes away most of the time.. Then, if I put out a little signal for tune up the
RX signal comes back, and all is fine after that.. I’m just suspecting vacuum
relay contacts??
I can use it as is..

I have a spare relay for my Hercules II, and hope the 425 might use the same
one.. But, before I take it of service or call TT, I would like to make sure I
have the right relay on hand..      HEY, I worked SCL “Santa Claus Land”
yesterday on 20M RTTY,    HO HO HO       “TEN TEC FOREVER AND RTTY TOO”

Merry Christmas to all and a HNY

73,
Harry N Coates
WA8HC1@charter.net