[TenTec] Linksys Router set up E2500 or similar

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Linksys Router set up E2500 or similar
From: Bill Mellema <mellema@qis.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 18:58:17 -0500
I am trying to get my wireless router a Linksys E2500 set up to operate my Omni VII remotely. Please does anyone have this router or similar model running that could share the settings for any of the router set up screens that information needs to be entered. I'm using the standard ip address for the Omni VII 192.168.1.123 and currently using port 49152 as the default. I can connect but can't get the receive audio. I have entered Carl's N4PY settings but no luck...I'm not a computer garu and would appreciate any assistance.

Thanks In Advance..

Bill N3WM